Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And the Winners Are!!

Days like this are some of my favorites. Announcing winners!

I want to thank all of you who read and participate in my blog. May was one of the best months ever and I owe it all to all of you. So, keep those ideas and medical questions coming. Feel free to send anything you're interested in knowing about to the e-mail listed under contact info.

 So, without further delay....

Winner #1: Christine Lindsay! Christine is the winner of the May comment contest. She wins a copy of Brandilyn Collins Over the Edge as well as a gift card.

Winner #2: Elaine Clampitt! Elaine is the winner of one of my special surprise drawings. She also wins a copy Brandilyn's book and a gift card as well.

So ladies... e-mail me your addresses to jredwood1@gmail.com so I can get those in the mail!

Remember, to be eligible for the surprise drawing, you need to follow (where I can see your photo on the sidebar) or subscribe via FeedBlitz. Network blog followers count as well.

Have a great day everyone.

Jordyn

1 comment:

  1. Whooohoooo. Wow, did you make my day. I am so excited to win Brandlyn's latest. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete