Saturday, May 12, 2012

Up and Coming

What's up Redwood's Fans! How has your week been?

Lots of stuff happening in the writing life. Proof is soon to release (June 1!) and I've gotten word from my publisher that book #2 of the Bloodline Trilogy is Poison and will release February 2013! A nice romantic, suspense tale for your loved ones...

For you this week:

Monday: Terri Forehand discusses the micro premie-- age 23 weeks and those special details writers can add to make their scene feel authentic.

Wednesday and Friday: I'm so excited to have Abingdon Press editor Ramona Richards guest blogging about her first hand experience with hypothermia. First hand accounts can be valuable research avenues to add excellent details to your ms. I often read non-fiction as research for my fiction novels.

What's up with your writing life?

Jordyn


No comments:

Post a Comment