Saturday, May 5, 2012

Winner!!

The following fabulous commentors have won a copy of Lacy Williams's book The Homesteader's Sweetheart.

Valri: Paperback version
Joanne B: E-book version

Congratulations ladies. Please e-mail me at jredwood1@gmail.com and I'll get you hooked up with Lacy for your prizes.


I am so excited for this week at Redwood's Medical Edge! One of my favorite author heroines is stopping by for an interview. Candace Calvert!! I'm a big fan and admirer and am so honored to have her.



Monday: Candace Calvert interview! Monday, Candace talks about some of the common medical mistakes she sees in published works and about her nursing/writing career.

Wednesday: Candace is back talking about the most triumphant and most embarrasing writing/nursing moments. I learned a lot about the fabulous Ms. Calvert and I know you will too.

Friday: Dr. Tanya Goodwin returns to discuss another medical mystery: Dissociative Fugue. Definitely a plot building idea.

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

Jordyn

1 comment:

  1. Jordyn, Looking forward to hearing about fugue states, since that's a plot twist I used in one of my own novels. (Won't tell which--spoiler).
    Thanks for this interesting site.

    ReplyDelete