Sunday, August 12, 2012

Up and Coming

Ahhh-- the sumer has come to a close and the kiddos are back in school. This year, I am glad summer is over. It was a tough one for us.

Fall is my favorite season. I love the cooler weather with no snow. The color of the leaves turning and ALL the great comfort food. Chili, caramel apples, pumpkin muffins, tea (in lots of flavors!) with coffee creamer added. I know... I'm a suspense author... I get to be somewhat strange.

Plus... Halloween and scary movies. Who's with me?!?

For you this week:

Monday: I answer editor Ramona Richard's question on whether or not a rape kit would be collected on an unconscious victim.

Wednesday: Dr. Tanya Goodwin is back to discuss ectopic pregnancies.

Friday: Nurse Terri Forehand (now author Andrew E. Kaufman has me referring to nurses this way... oiy!!) is here to discuss one major concern in the preemie population and that is apnea and bradycardia.

How about you? Is fall your favorite season? What's your favorite fall activity? What's the best scary movie you've seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment