Sunday, January 20, 2013

Up and Coming


Hello Redwood's Fans!

How has your week been?

What did you think of Lance Armstrong's confession? I found it to be medically very interesting how he had HUNDREDS of tests for illegal substances and was always found to be clean. I was one of those that believed in his innocence until his confession. I just couldn't figure out how not once he never tested positive.

One thing I have found interesting is that he refers to his cancer as "the disease". That fascinates me. Most people are fine saying, "I had cancer." but he doesn't do this. Now, I haven't watched all the interview yet so this could change. Hmm... I wonder why that is?
 

Sounds like a good book, right?

For you this week:

Monday: Dan Green offers perspective surrounding his cancer diagnosis.

Wednesday: Author question surrounding HIPAA which are laws that govern patient privacy.

Friday: Need an injury and treatment plan for a character? We'll cover burn injuries.

And no, this is not my house but I would like one in the woods someday.

Have a GREAT week and send some snow my way.

Jordyn

2 comments:

  1. My dream is a house in the woods, too, Jordyn. With lots of snow. Really looking forward to the HIPAA post. I was up to date with all those laws when I was in the pharmacy business, but it would be great to get caught up on some of it. Of course, I look forward to all your posts. I'm learning a lot here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Nissie. I'm glad you are learning a lot and here's hoping each of us gets our house in the woods someday soon.

    ReplyDelete