Sunday, February 3, 2013

Up and Coming

This week, I'm celebrating all things Poisonous by blogging on topics related to the research I did for my recently released baby.

Here is the book trailer for your viewing pleasure.



I am a research hound at heart and I love reading a lot of non-fiction to find those fantastic little details that enrich the novel for the reader.

Also, as a celebration, I'm giving away THREE personalized copies of Poison by random drawing to commentors on this week's posts. To be eligible, you must leave a comment that includes your e-mail address. Must also live in the USA. Drawing will take place midnight on Saturday, February 9th. Winner announced here at Redwood's February 10th.

Also, the winner of Pioneering Today is Karen K! Congratulations Karen and I'll be e-mailing you on how to claim your prize.

For you this week:

Monday: The Science of Body Language

Wednesday: False Memories

Friday: Toxins

Hope to see all of you dropping by and leaving comments-- with e-mail addresses!


1 comment:

  1. Great trailer! This book looks like a fast-paced, suspense-filled book with unforeseen obstacles throughout. I would love to win a copy of "Poison" and an opportunity to review it. Thank you for the sneak peek into an exciting story!
    Nancee
    quiltcat26[at]sbcglobal[dot]net

    ReplyDelete