Sunday, May 12, 2013

Up and Coming


Happy Mother's Day to my mom and ALL the great moms I know. Hope you enjoy your day.


WOW! What a great couple of weeks it's been here at Redwood's. Jocelyn Green's post were AMAZING and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for all her great posts, great guest hosting and hard work.

The WINNER of Jocelyn's book Widow of Gettysburg is Marissa!! I'll be e-mailing you to let you know how to claim your prize.

Congratulations.

And-- we have another great week coming up! I'm so excited!!

For you this week:

Monday: Author Question. You know these are my favorite to answer. This one deals with panic attacks. I offer the author an alternative medical condition. Can you guess what it might be?

Wednesday: Lynette Eason (yes, you heard me!!) is stopping by for a very special author interview. I'm participating in a special Suspense Author Blog Hop and there're going to be TONS of giveaways so I hope you'll stop by and check out all the interviews. I'll be over at Connie Mann's blog and I'm so excited to meet her and her readers.

Friday: I Need a Medical Condition! And I give this author some ideas. Another one of my favorite things to do.

Events:

I'll also be up at Colorado Christian Writers Conference this week May 15-18th serving as faculty so if you're there be sure to come up and say "hi". It was one of my first conferences and I LOVE it (four appointments for attendees!) and am so excited to be serving there this year.

AND-- on May 19th I'll be participating in Douglas County Libraries Author Showcase! Starts at 2:00pm at Parker Library in Parker, CO. Would love to see some of you there. Registration is required.

Hope your week is as awesome as mine will be!

I KNOW-- too many exclamation points.

No comments:

Post a Comment