Sunday, June 2, 2013

Up and Coming!


Hello Redwood's Fans!

How has your week been? Mine-- busy but fantastic. I think I met my first UBER fan-- Babs. And although I'm thankful for all those who are loving my stories she was a true treat and I think may have nearly had a heart attack when she held my phone. We met for dinner (along with a couple of other FABULOUS ladies) through one of those cosmic turns of events. Her sister posted that I was lucky she got in the right car for the ride home but I think I need a little Babs in my pocket for those hard author days when the words are hard to type-- just for a serious ego boost. I've pictured her below. I'm the one in shades.

Uber-Super Fan Babs V.
How are things going for you?

This week we're going RADIOACTIVE!!

Monday: Principles of radiation exposure. Plus, some great advice on kids and x-rays.

Wednesday: Author Beware!! I haven't done one of these posts in a while but they are important in getting details right. This is where I take a real life example of published material or TV/movie and expose the medical error. This week-- the new NBC series Hannibal.

Friday: Author Question: Radiation Leaks.

Hope your week is glowy and fantastic but without radiation sickness.

Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment