Sunday, August 11, 2013

Up and Coming

Hello Redwood's Fans!

How is your week going? Is your summer winding down? Getting ready to go back to school?

I have recovered from camping, horse back riding and white water rafting. Looking back I think those were the easy things.

Coming up for me are my first 10K race (well, I am just hoping to finish) and a Warrior Dash-- the muddy 3-mile long obstacle course.

Yes, I am insane. But you knew that already.

For you this week.

I am taking on author James Patterson. Usually I don't rat out authors or their books if I give a medical critique of their scene. However, James is unique because he can certainly afford a team a medical consultants so I tend to give him a lot less leeway.

This week we'll look at the medical woes in one of his latest Alex Cross books-- Kill Alex Cross.

Have a GREAT week.

No comments:

Post a Comment