Sunday, August 25, 2013

Up and Coming


Hello Redwood's Fans!

Are you like me and maybe celebrating a little too joyously the children going back to school?!? I do love my children but it is nice to have some quiet in the days as well to get back to writing.

I DO love fall and am excited for all things pumpkin to come out over the next several weeks. Autumn is really my favorite time of year. Plus, it's the beginning of the holiday CANDY season-- yep, trainer dude is going to be ecstatic about that, too.

This week is also birthday week-- me and my oldest daughter will celebrate. I think we'll focus more on hers than mine. 

For you this week:

Tuesday: I thought I'd do a little public service and help get you all ready for the fall/winter viral season. This post will be seven things I do to make sure I'm ready.

Thursday: What's it like being a male nurse? My one and only male nursing colleague steps onto the edge to let me know his deepest darkest thoughts-- and it is pretty hilarious, too.

Hope you all have a great week.

Jordyn



No comments:

Post a Comment