Sunday, September 8, 2013

Up and Coming

Hello Redwood's Fans!

How has your week been?

This coming week is very exciting for me. I'll be heading out of town for the annual ACFW conference. ACFW is the largest group of Christian Fiction authors and includes all different types of fiction genres.

My debut novel, Proof, was nominated for the Carol Award in the debut novel category. This week, well Sunday, Sept 15th-- I get to find out if I actually won at the award's banquet.



More than that, the conference is a chance to catch up with my author friends who are scattered across the country and learn a lot about the writing craft-- which never ends.

So, you'll have to wait until Monday, Sept 16 to find out what really happened while I was there. But if you happen to be there in Indie-- be sure to come up and say "hi".

Also, I am launching my newsletter October 1 with a great prize give away worth over $75.00 but you have to subscribe (and live in the USA) to be eligible. Don't miss out. There will be stuff in there not found anywhere else.





For you this week:

Tuesday: Fabulous award-winning author Jocelyn Green stops by with some questions about gunshot wounds.

Thursday: What exactly are high-fidelity code simulations and how did I feel about going through one?

Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting post. I never really gave much thought to how much research really needs to be done when you are presenting a historical story with a medical problem. I can say it sounds like it would very interesting research.

    ReplyDelete