Sunday, August 31, 2014

Up and Coming

Hello Redwood's Fans!

What's new for you this week? Me? Recently, I took the ice bucket challenge that is raising money and awareness for ALS. It was COLD but I do like that it's talking about a disease that needs more funding and it's been fun watching well-known types undertake getting ice water dumped them. 

I think my favorite so far is from author John Grisham. I mean, he leaves his cigar in his mouth! 


Whether or not you've participated in the ice bucket challenge-- please support a charity. There are lots to choose from and many who need financial support.

For you this week:

Tuesday: My medical analysis of TNT's The Last Ship

Thursday: Amryn Cross stops by to discuss how twin murder suspects could be forensically distnguished form one another.

Have a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment