Sunday, September 21, 2014

Up and Coming

Hello Redwood's Fans!
 
Yes, fall is definitely in the air! I. Am. Loving it! However, I do have one concern. There seems to be a shortage of new pumpkin spice treats this year. I mean, last year there was pumpkin spice M&M's and this year I haven't seen any new candy to try. If you've seen some fun pumpkin spice treats-- please, let me know!

The past few weeks have seen some powerful posts here at Redwood's. Sparking quite a few comments was the post dealing with the Kelli Stapleton case. This mother allegedly tried to kill her autistic daughter by lighting two charcoal grills on fire inside a van. 

One thing I want to say here, I don't mind an opinion that differs from my own. In fact, I welcome it. However, I won't publish harsh/crude comments that are left anonymously. If you have a strong opinion that is different from mine-- then please explain your side respectfully with your name and I'll approve it. 

For you this week . . . 

Tuesday: What types of medical records do you think identity thieves are targeting and why? 

Thursday: Are you ready for flu season? Some surprising statistics about pediatric deaths among those who didn't get the flu vaccine. 

Have a GREAT week!

Jordyn



1 comment:

  1. I saw some Pumpkin Spice M&Ms at a CVS store just this last week. I have not really been looking for them; just happened to see them. They must have them at other places.
    Oh, in today's Target ad - they have (exclusively at Target) Caramel Apple Oreos!! Those sound good - even if not pumpkin spice!!

    ReplyDelete