Sunday, November 16, 2014

Up and Coming

Hello Redwood's Fans!

How has your fall been treating you? Anyone out there trying all the new pumpkin spiced products? Me . . . of course! Here's the rundown on what I've tried. Pumpkin Spice Oreo cookies. These were okay. I don't know that I would seek them out. Pumpkin spiced whipped peanut butter. Yes, you read that right. This was enjoyable but not sweet enough for me. Then there are the pumpkin spiced and pumpkin cheesecake donuts from Krispy Kreme.

So . . . the winner is . . . the pumpkin cheesecake donuts from Krispy Kreme!! They are yummy. And, I would like to publicly thank the woman who gave me the LAST pumpkin spiced donut of the day to try. I'd waited three weeks to stop by the store so you totally made my day!

What pumpkin spiced treat are you enjoying?

For you this week . . .

Tuesday: Author and ER physician Braxton DeGarmo stops by to discuss "fringe" medicine. Exactly what that is and what it means.

Thursday: Fellow writers . . . please . . . this is becoming very problematic. An author beware post on the difference between arteries and veins.

Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. I will be honest, I haven't tried pumpkin spiced anything yet. The doughnuts do sound good. I will try them. I get more excited about eggnog flavored items. Yep, you have to watch the calories though.lol Expecting a winter storm this evening so I'm fixing vegetable soup today. Have a wonderful Sunday.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete