Sunday, March 15, 2015

Up and Coming

Hello Redwood's Fans!

How has your week been? Mine? Let's just say I'm glad I got that novel done last week because this week has been busy-- saving lives and teaching other people how to save lives.

Spring is coming. Do you love springtime? For me, spring is my third favorite season (behind autumn and winter). I'm ready for the snow to melt and for some warmer weather but I'm a cave girl so the bright sun is not always high on my list. Oregon, I think I'd do well living in your rainy state.

For you this week! Two fantastic ladies and guest bloggers.

Tuesday: Friend and author Bethany Macmanus stops by to guest blog on some of the diseases that can show up on genetic testing and how it inspired her latest novel, Nerve. Bethany has been kind enough to offer one free e-book to a commentor on her March 17th post-- so be sure to stop by.

Thursday: Forensic expert Amryn Cross answers an author's question. How early can a pregnancy be detected on autopsy?

Have a GREAT week.

Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment