Sunday, March 22, 2015

Up and Coming


Hello Redwood's Fans!

Are you enjoying the warmer weather? I must say, it is nice to be out of the bitter cold but I'm one in the minority that is a little sad to see winter leave. I'm not a big fan of bright sun and hot days so you can find me holed up inside in a dark, air conditioned room.

But I'm happy for the rest of you!

For you this week we're focusing on allergic reactions.

Tuesday: Friend and author Dianna Benson stops by with a factually based fictional account on how to treat the most severe form of allergic reaction called anaphylaxis. Dianna's new book, Persephone's Fugitive, is releasing so I hope you'll check it out!

Thursday: Can peanut allergies be cured? Some interesting research in this area that could prove to eliminate this dreaded allergy.

Have a great week!

Jordyn

1 comment:

  1. Jordyn, since these have been areas of expertise throughout multiple decades of medical practice, I'll be very interested in reading the posts. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete