Sunday, May 3, 2015

Up and Coming


Hello Redwood's Fans!

How has your week been? Mine? Just wrapped up entering Round 2 of Love Inspired's Blurb to Book Contest. Now, the wait is on until May 15th to see if I'll progress to Round 3. For this round, entrants had to submit a plot synopsis (which I DO hate writing) and the first three chapters.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

If I go on, I'll have to finish the manuscript in eight weeks which is writing another fifty-thousand words. So I guess in that sense it's like NaNoWriMo light.

The WINNER of last week's contest is Dana M.! Congratulations on winning a copy of The Shepherd's Song and thanks also to Betsy Duffey and Laurie Myers for guest blogging last week. I found it to be truly valuable information for authors.

Dana-- e-mail me at jredwood1 @ gmail dot com and I'll get your prize in the mail!

For you this week.

Tuesday: What exactly is slimming? Hint-- it has nothing to do with weight loss. If you're a parent of a teen or looking for a devious way to poison a character in your novel-- this post is for you.

Thursday: Are ED patients selfish? Tune in for some insider thoughts from the front lines of the emergency department.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment